Thursday 30 December 2021

Sisters Revisited!

 

December is always a tricky hobby month. It's dark and cold outside, which always causes strong hobby mojo for me, but the festive season always does it's very best to get in the way, limiting my painting time. Despite that, progress has been made. 

After some historical stuff in the last post, it was time to get back into Mordheim and the Sisters of Sigmar. My mate Steve supplied the next batch of the commission and over a few nights I finished off another load of violent young ladies:









There was also the classic mercenary Ogre to paint. Now this was somewhat out of my comfort zone (I am not good on big models), but he turned out to be great fun. I varied the skin tone on this guy - I wanted a slightly more weathered, beaten look to him as if he spends a lot of time living outdoors. I think I just about managed it:





There are still a couple more Mordheim bits to do - one final sister and a pit fighter, but they will roll into 2022. 

I shall do a round up post very soon for 2021, so stay tuned! 










No comments:

Post a Comment