Saturday 26 December 2020

Bingo!!

 

As you have no doubt noticed, my last attempt to get the blog up and running failed miserably! 

However, one my friends contacted me the other week, saying he was starting hobby bingo for 2021. I was curious and gave it a look. Here is what it is:



Now, at first I looked at it and though while it was interesting, I initially dismissed any idea of doing it as not possible, as it's clearly tailored towards GW stuff, very little of which I paint these days. However, the more I looked at it, the more I thought I would give it a go. Even with historical stuff, doing units, hero's, vehicles and scenery won't be a major issue. The big struggles I see ahead will be Behemoths/Lord of war and kitbashed models. 

I shall try to get around the behemoths with some big stuff in my orc and goblin army and the kitbash stuff I shall worry about later down the line. 

All this will start in January and I will try and keep a monthly log of how I am going. I think this is a three way competition with my main rival being the Sachiel Returns blog!

In the mean time, Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent.

    Glad that your in and hopefully getting mojo back, we'll see what we can all do.

    Here is the other participant:
    http://wastelandminiatures.blogspot.com/2020/12/hobby-bingo.html?m=0

    ReplyDelete