I figured I would chuck up an update about where my current projects stand. The only thing I have managed to do in the last few days is to finish the three guys who will crew my Hanomags:
The Hanomags themselves haven't progressed at all. They are awaiting a layer of gloss varnish before weathering commences, but all being well they are on course to be done by the end of next week.
Asidew from that, I have started the base coats on the first squad of assault rilfe equipped grenadiers:
Not much to look at, but it is progress. Again, I think there is a reasonable chance of these being done within a week.
So not a great deal to report but things are moving forward! Hopefully, the next week or two might bring several updates.