Friday 29 May 2015

Current Works in Progress


 Somehow, it has been over two weeks since my last post. I would say I am not quite sure how that happened, but as is the way, real life has managed to get in the way of the hobby. To be fair, a major reason is that I had a few days away with the family, and I managed to bag a visit to the Tank Museum in Dorset, so I can't moan too much.

I figured I would chuck up an update about where my current projects stand. The only thing I have managed to do in the last few days is to finish the three guys who will crew my Hanomags:






The Hanomags themselves haven't progressed at all. They are awaiting a layer of gloss varnish before weathering commences, but all being well they are on course to be done by the end of next week.

Asidew from that, I have started the base coats on the first squad of assault rilfe equipped grenadiers:



Not much to look at, but it is progress. Again, I think there is a reasonable chance of these being done within a week.

So not a great deal to report but things are moving forward! Hopefully, the next week or two might bring several updates.




1 comment: