Sunday 23 January 2022

On with the French!

 

Bit later than planned, but here is the first post of the year!

The start of the year has seen me clearing some commission work. I managed to finish the last of the Sisters of Sigmar, but that was just a single mini so I haven't photographed it. The main effort has been on the French and a result I have now completed the third battalion of light troops:



Of course, they are not massively different from the other two, but it's a pleasing effort. Here are some close ups:




I am now three quarters of the way through the work. I have the fourth battalion and four mounted colonels to complete. With a bit of luck battalion four will be done just before the end of January. I am pleased to report that I am not burned out on French yet - good job as there are nearly 200 hundred more in the queue for later in the year.

Overall, it's not a bad January so far at 37 models, sadly all commission work though! Hopefully the next post will be some of my own stuff. 



No comments:

Post a Comment