Wednesday 10 February 2021

Belated January Roundup

 

Just a quick post (albeit weeks late) to round up the first month of the year. 

So, we had the following miniatures all completed last month:


2 x Irish Brigade Regiments (42 minis in total - 28mm scale)

1 x Brigade of Scottish in Dutch Service (24 minis in 28mm scale)

1 x Unit of Roman Hastati (24 minis in 15mm Scale)





 

That's a grand total of 90 minis finished in one month - I have to say I am very, very happy with that. In terms of my target of the year of 600 minis, it gives me a great headstart and it adds up to 378 points (under the Analougue paiting system) towards my 2021 target of 2000 points. 

For the first month of the year - I'll take it!  


Hobby bingo wise, we weren't allowed any duplciation in January, but I was able to use those four units to close three boxes - a "unit of 10+ models", a "unit of 2+" models, and "any model." 30 points overall so far, which i believe puts me in the lead amongst the three of us taking part.

 

2 comments: