Tuesday 5 April 2016

Polish HMG Team


Just a quick blog post this one. My expanding 20mm Polish have received a little bit of fire support.

This comes in the from of an HMG with crew from Early War miniatures. Good little model this one, painted up quickly and easily. Here's the complete result:






The pack originally came with four crew, but battlegroup only requires three so I have repurposed the outstanding dude into a rifleman. Each platoon can take two of these, so I suspect I will get another in the not too distant future.

I also made a little more effort with the base, adding some tufts and fallen logs. A theme I shall probably carry on with the large bases of my force. Here are some more shots from different angles.






It think you will agree it's turned out quite well. There are plenty more poles coming soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment