Monday 31 January 2022

Sharp Practice Progress

 

A very short one from me as I try to keep to my "two posts a month" promise. 

As January comes to an end, I didn't quite get everything done that I had wanted. The final French Light battalion is in for basing, so that won't now complete until Feb, and I didn't get all the time on my own projects that I wanted to, but I have completed 4 minis this month so I can't complain overall. 

I did manage to complete my first personal minis of the month, another 8 British Napoleonics for my Sharp Practice force:


They do require their multi-base finishing but the minis themselves are all done. All are plastic Perry Miniatures. I would have done some more but a few shifts at work over ran which didn't help! 

February plans will be to get the French finished off, more work on my British and I have some commission work for the War of Spanish Succession. More on that soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment